How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account?
You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or comments without changing your wordpress username.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Users" and then click on "Your Profile".
3. Locate "Nickname" and enter your new name.
4. In the option "Display name publicly as", choose your newly added nickname from the drop-down menu.
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
How to access the Wordpress admin account?
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...
How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard?
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...